We have closed for the 2017 season.
Tuesday-Friday: 7am-12pm and 4pm-7pm
Our u-pick blueberry season runs for about four weeks. Please call for weather updates since we do not allow picking in the rain.
We want our guests to feel welcome at our farm while they pick blueberries. We understand that it’s almost impossible to keep from snacking as you go…and that’s ok. However, be respectful of our plants and our product.
We love kids. Kids love picking blueberries. It’s a match made in heaven. We do ask you please keep an eye on your kids to help limit plant damage and injury. Encourage your little one to use the smaller-sized buckets in case of accidental spills so we can avoid unnecessary waste.
Are you a first time visitor? Here’s what to expect:
- It will be hot. We have free water available to help cool off, but please come dressed prepared to get hot and sweaty.
- We provide the buckets and bags. You may bring your own if you’d like.
- We accept all forms of payment: cash, local check and credit cards.
- Berries are $2.75 a pound for what you pick. We offer a “we pick” option of $20 a gallon. You will need to call your order in and it takes about 24 hours to fill.
- You will be picking berries outside in a field. There will be bugs, and bees, and mosquitoes in the evening…just like any other outside place.
- Our farm is kept very neat and mowed so you will enjoy staying outside in a park-like atmosphere. No need for waders.
- Blueberries don’t have thorns. They are very easy to pick.
- We have clean, handicapped accessible restroom facilities with a hand-washing station. We also have some picnic tables for sitting and resting.
- There is a clearly marked parking area. We discourage cars from driving on the road into the field because of possible injury to others or pets. If you or someone with you needs assistance into the field, please give us a call and we’ll give you a ride on the golf cart.